Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Yep, I'm still here...

I am hoping to attract a readership, and I see there are some people who come around, and I know I haven't posted stuff in a few days. I'll just say the last two nights were spent "comment-sparring" with Zippo over on Chap's blog. I'm not sure if it will do anyone else any good, but it helps me vent a little frustration with those who somehow cannot face much (if any) truth. There are things you just have to grasp. I skydived for a long time. One of the T's that showed up sometimes, which was a rip-off from the physicists said: "Gravity, it's not just a good idea, it's the law!" In case you'r the least bit interested in a good piece Chap wrote on why the Left doesn't get the military use thing, go here. (PSST!: Read the comments, too and see what Zippo thinks!) I've got a few posts ruminating around....please come back and see what "random thoughts I come up with....

No comments: