Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Light Blogging, Heavy Schedule

For those who regularly visit, thank you. I apoligize for the lack of posts, but I have a national conference at Church happening through this weekend, so several "writing periods" have been shifted. I have "Life in the 'Fat Ship' Navy - Part III" close, and need to clean up a longer work titled "'Inspectmansship' vs, 'Getting It'." I know many of you with service time behind you can envision the topic already. I found this link to the Multi-National Security Transition Command - Iraq, during a few minutes of looking at other links on search engines, as I backtracked the searches into my blog. It looks like a good place to see how the progress is coming with training the Iraqis to manage their own internal security issues.

No comments: