Friday, May 20, 2005

Desert Sky (and Gunner Palace, too!): GO ORDER YOUR COPIES!

Who could resist a movie done by the troops who were there? It's about (and done by) the service members of the 159th Aviation Brigade, documenting their year in Iraq. I clicked on the link on 2Slick's blog and ordered my copy of Desert Sky via PayPal. It all went through like every other PayPal purchase. When I got home, I had a message from Eric Simon, aka 2Slick, the producer/director, asking me if the purchase went fine, as I was the first one to purchase online. Get off your tails and go and order your copy. You need these documentaries for your library! I know there's gonna be some of that real pilot stuff in there, as well as us seeing the men and women who have taken on this task of our Nation. Also, Gunner Palace is now taking pre-orders via Amazon for the DVD. Michael Tucker did a superb job of capturing reality for the 2/3 Field Artillery, while they were in Baghdad. If you haven't heard of this one, then you need to check it out. And, oh, yeah: Wilf for President!

No comments: