Sunday, May 22, 2005

Maybe I have found the reason.....

You'd think it would have ended a few days a go with the retraction of Newsweeks fake, but accurate story on Korans in the toilet, but no, a big picture on the front of the St. Petersburg Times and a headline: "Tormented, Beaten, They Died at US Hands." Well, good morning to you, St Pete Times editors. Would you like Shar'ia with that whine? I'm sure they will be serving YOU up, right along with the rest of the Infidels, just as soon as they can break into your "safe room" you had put in your house and/or office....I just wonder many times, why the press has such a deep hatred for our govenrment. The article discusses the report that the US Governement published on the abuse. My rhetorical question is: Who else do you see making public the problems they find with in and actually taking care of it? Hmmmm....silence on the line... As I'm prone to do, I was in Borders today, and, as usual, I browse the new book table. I found "Death Sentences" by Don Watson, an Australian writer. It's a thesis on how we have so jerked words around that it's pretty much impossible to know what is being meant by what is said, but that's not important right now. This is. I flipped the book open and saw things formatted like quotes, so I stopped (page 89). The answer to the recent assault on the Govenment is explained in this quote:
“Who could not be moved by the sight of that poor, demoralized rabble, outwitted, outflanked and outmaneuvered by the U.S. Military? Yet, given time, I think the press will bounce back.” - James Baker, 1991
Look at the date of the quote. It was from the first Gulf War, it was under the hand of Bush 41. Can you argue with my analysis above? I think they are out for payback. The funny part is it has taken them all this time to regroup. Kinda slow OODA loop you boys got there, I'd say, you "professional journalists." This next quote points to what I have said about politicians since this last Presidential Campaign. I think Andre is much more consise than how I say it. I now see it applies equally well to the MSM.
“The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity.” – Andre Gide

No comments: