Tuesday, February 01, 2005

You're welcome, Ward Churchill

If you haven't heard or read anything about this professor from Colorado, his long standing hate of his own country (the United States) is stunning. I'd just like to say, in this public forum: Mr. Churchill, you're welcome for the thanks you owe myself and the millions of others now and before me, that have spent time in the United Sates Military, defending the 1st Amendment of the Constitution, so you may hold these personally abhorrent view points. Don't bother to say "thank you" for I know, deep inside you, you must appreciate all of us for doing what you cannot stomach, but only take advantage of. I am, however, saddened that you share a name with one of the great men in the history of the world, who not only led a nation in desparate times, but also wore a uniform in the service of his own nation.

No comments: