Wednesday, March 16, 2005

It's been quiet here and busy in the "real" world

Sorry about the lack of posts....one thing is I have made a decision to breathe life into a 91 RX-7. That will be a probably frustrating effort over the next few weeks, but it cranks up now... The 73G SCSI Seagate Cheetah drive in the "Beast" wouldn't come up last night, so I just crashed. As far as the posts about the Military skill set series, I think I've gotten stuck at a dead end of generic skills. I'm thinking I'll try to encapsulate some of what I know from nine years of sea time, with most of the rest of my 20 years being spent close to the "waterfront." There are some things surface sailors, and those on submarines, picked up from life aboard the little floating (or sinking) towns, that may be useful for potential employers to know. I've linked to the trackback for Mudville Gazette, in an effort to get a little more traffic. A really well written blog I found a few days ago is 365 and a wake up. I took the time to read it all and this young officer has an amazing ability to tell a story simply and just to document life. It's only going back to February, and I invite you to also read it all and then stay tuned. I'll be back. To the few faithful readers, who I see via the site meter, thanks. If you have any input, please feel free to share. I've found feedback is always a good thing.

No comments: