Friday, April 08, 2005

Are there any Air Force bloggers?

I was just updating my links on the left sidebar and noticed my "Zoomies" category is empty. I'm sure there's some USAF types with computers. Actually, back in the mid 80's, the AF cut staffing for secretaries and administrative support, since they were giving just about everyone a computer to use. All they had to do was issue unit letterhead, and the secretarial function was completely overtaken. On the other hand, I'm sure that caused a lot of chaos in the tracking and management of official correspondence.... If you know of any bloggers from the wild blue younder crowd, please leave the site in the comments, so I can include them. UPDATE 04/10/2005: I added one of the AF blogs to the links! Thanks for the input. Anyone know of any Coast Guard blogs?

No comments: